Here is the steps:
1) Know what I want — search on Amazon career site and identify a few positions you’re interested. Apply online. You might or might not hear from Amazon recruiter.
2) Network and get a current amazon employee to make a referral.
3) Amazon interview process include 1–3 phone screens and onsite interviews (4–7 people). Depending on the job, you will be asked three types of questions:
1) behaviors/amazon leadership questions (use my book How to Get a Job at Amazon as the guide and you’ll do fine in this critical area)
2) Technical skills if you’re applying for a technical position. It means you need to brush up your data structure, algorithm and coding skills if you’re applying for SDE positions.
3) Domain knowledge/functional skills (i.e. how you do your job).
4) Amazon recruiting process can be chaotic and stressful but if you take one step a time, put in the hours and efforts to practice, and with a little bit luck, you’ll be working for amazon.
Author: How to Get a Job at Amazon