ROUND 1 :- TCS Technical Interview
The first interview was the technical interview round. The interviewer asked me questions from my project, some technical questions and also some questions related to my department.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. What do you mean by cloud computing?
Cloud computing enables a user to store data and files on the internet and access them from any device with an internet connection.
3. What are the benefits of cloud computing?
These are the key advantages of cloud computing:
- Data saving and storage.
- Servers with strong capabilities.
- Enhanced productivity
- Efficient in terms of time and money.
4. What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a type of ledger that records all transactions that take place over a network. Additionally, DLT, or Distributed Ledger Technology, of which Blockchain is a component, encrypts every transaction with a signature, making it difficult to alter or hack the network or transactions.
5. What is machine learning?
Machine learning enables computers to automatically learn from experience and advance without being specifically programmed. Making computer programs that can access data and learn for themselves is the focus of machine learning.
6. What is the importance of Big Data in business-related tasks?
- Identifying the fundamental causes of failures, difficulties, and faults in near-real-time.
- Creating coupons at the point of sale depends on the customer’s purchasing behavior.
- Recalculating whole risk portfolios in minutes.
- Detecting fraudulent behavior before it has an impact on your organization.
7. What is final?
The keyword final denotes an entity that has not been altered.
8. Tell me about the project that is mentioned in your resume.
9. Write a program to swap a number without using a third variable.
This was all for the technical round. After this round was over, I was asked to join the interview for the managerial round.
ROUND 2 :- TCS Managerial Interview
This was conducted by a separate panelist. Here they asked a lot of behavioral questions, and scenario specific questions.
1.What is your opinion on work from home? If given the option which mode of working you would prefer?
2.You have mentioned that you are comfortable in C, C++ and Python. What if you are given a project where you have to work on a different language like Go or R?
3.How long do you think it will take you to learn a new language, because we cannot give you a lot of time?
4.In your resume you do not have any project related to IT field. What makes you think you will be able to handle our projects?
ROUND 3 :- TCS HR Interview
This was a short round, conducted by a third panelist member.
1.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2.What is your goal for the future?
3.Will you be able to relocate?
This was all the questions. For anyone attending the interview, I would recommend them to keep a calm head during the process. Keep your schedule clear, because you never know how long the interview will last.