First Step is to read and follow : https://www.desiqna.in/274/best-roadmap-studying-data-structures-algorithms-tutorials
Second Step is to understand the content of this blog : https://www.educative.io/blog/google-coding-interview
Third step is to read this :
Your end goal is to become *master* at coding interview problems .
1)Be thorough with how loops and conditions work in programming .These are the very foundation . Practice ample amount of problems before doing anything else . Complete 100 C++ programs from here : https://www.sitesbay.com/cpp-program/index
2)Invent your own problems on loops , conditions and arrays . This is the best advice which nobody will tell you .
3)Other thing which you have to master is arrays(with hashing) and implementation problems so that in future no matter what coding problem you have to face, you can code it properly in given time .
Practice that from here :
You would have become very confident by now ! I like it .
In free time , solve some random problems from this list :
4) Read this book in free time : https://cut.ly/D0VH85
5) Now , time to study some stack and queues .
Do it from here : i) https://cut.ly/fBXp2R
6) Time to study some linked list now , do it from here :
7) Now study , heap and binary trees from here :
Make sure that you know matrix , binary search ,recursion ,backtracking and C++ STL very well .
8)Start giving leetcode contests regularly , stop judging your ranks and comparing others , you dont have that much time left now .
9) Start solving Div2 AB of codeforces and codechef to improve problem solving skills .
10) For dp study all famous classical problems which are most asked in interview from here :
For sorting : https://cut.ly/faEMnb
11) If you still feel weak in any of the topics, then go to : https://leetcode.com/problemset/all/ and select the topic you want to practice and grind till you feel chill . xd!
Focus on communication skills, learn how to explain your solutions to others, ask for their feedback, try making your solutions understand to your friend !
In all these steps, never get demotivated , only focus on your journey , forget the result and thats the way to true excellence and mastery !
For graphs , refer this : https://www.hackerearth.com/practice/algorithms/graphs/graph-representation/tutorial/
For greedy algorithms , refer this : https://www.hackerearth.com/practice/algorithms/greedy/basics-of-greedy-algorithms/tutorial/
Complete Love Babbar 450 DSA sheet(google it) and https://cut.ly/JPLI9d for final touch .
You are a *master* now