GRC Analyst – CIS
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a GRC Analyst to join Nike’s Corporate Information Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team, which is responsible for enterprise wide GRC ensuring Nike leadership has the information needed to make strategic risk-based decisions and maintain compliance with international regulations while enabling the achievement of Nike business objectives globally. This role will meet with business and technology teams across Nike and consult with them on their security and compliance requirements. We want an individual who is passionate about GRC, someone with a good working knowledge of industry best practice frameworks, such as ISO, NIST and CoBIT.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* If this is you, you’ll be working with the GRC team and performing these key tasks:
* Assess moderately complex platforms against Nike security and configuration standards.
* Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards.
* Participate in complex internal risk assessments, identifying information security risks through analysis of threats and vulnerabilities, and reporting on those risks to Nike business and technology owners.
* Perform risk assessments of critical third-party vendors and ensure the business objectives align with the type and volume of data used in maintaining a "need to know/use" mindset.
* Utilize your thorough understanding of ITGC’s to consult with Technology units on compliance matters.
* Champion information security policies, standards, controls, and processes so that compliance requirements are addressed as part of "business as usual" operations.
* Lead Nike business units in control design and control operations related in support of compliance requirements.
* Perform Compliance control validation testing to determine the operating effectiveness of IT controls for scoped systems.
* Provide analysis and insights into data supporting the effectiveness of technical and process-based cyber security controls and establish automated data pipelines that feed data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
* Collaborate effectively with NIKE leaders, managers, employees, and partners to provide deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout NIKE.
* Help drive execution of the Information Security training programs. Ensure the workforce stays fully informed on information security through formal trainings and oversee the development and delivery of security training and awareness campaigns.
* Effective, positive verbal and written communication skills and experienced creating and developing high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will report into the Governance, Risk and Compliance team based out of World Headquarters, and will work cross-functionally within the Corporate Information Security (CIS) teams and across Nike. You will regularly meet with Nike business and technology teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
* Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
* A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
* Experience reviewing third party SOC reports.
* Experience/working knowledge with PCI DSS (Former QSA is a benefit).
* Knowledge of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., PCI DSS, COBIT, COSO, NIST and ISO 27000).
* Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others within Nike, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
* Experience with ServiceNow, Confluence or JIRA.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.